This assignment is part of the recruitment process for a Deep Transitions Research Assistant.
Write a report about the MOTION Citizens engagement event targeted at funders and other relevant actors who would like to know about the scope and impact of the event.
- The main goal of this event was to communicate the results of the MOTION project to a lay audience (citizens) and engage them in a meaningful discussion. The audience is not familiar with MOTION but knows about EIT Climate KIC.
- The report’s target audience is mainly program officers and policymakers, not academics.
- The report should discuss the key KPIs and outcomes of the event.
- The report will be used for accounting and reporting purposes as well as knowledge management; it is, therefore, important to highlight lessons learned.
- There is no pre-determined outline or structure for the report, please use whatever you think is appropriate.
- Length: 3-4 pages, it can include tables, images, references (up to 600 worlds excl. tables and images).
You can watch the recording of the webinar here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-tjylHAbTo&t=1565s
More information about the MOTION project can be found here http://www.tipconsortium.net/experiment/the-motion-project/
These are the speakers:
- Dr Anastasia Nikologianni, Consultant/Researcher CATiD BCU; Chair, International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA) Working Group Emerging Professionals Advocate
- Nick Grayson, Green City Manager, Birmingham City Council
- Francesco Guaraldi, Project Manager and Mobility Expert, SuSMo (Sustainable Shared Mobility), AESS – Agenzia per l’Energia e lo Sviluppo Sostenibile
- Mauro Borioni, Città metropolitana di Bologna, Metropolitan city of Bologna
- Johan Schot, Professor Global History and Sustainability Transitions, Utrecht University Centre for Global Challenges.
The assignment should take between 3-4 hrs of your time. If you require any additional information, please contact Susanne Keesman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your report as part of your application. Your application can be submitted via the UU website, please do not submit your application via email.